Soap Oil & Wax Melting Tanks
Stainless Steel Water Jacketed Tanks
(If out of stock, lead time is approximately 4-6 weeks)
- The manufacturer has been making these tanks for the past 20+ years for the Soap & Body Care, Candle, and other industries
- For Melting: Base Soap Oils for Bar Soaps, Melt & Pour Bases, Candle Wax
- For Making: Liquid Soap, Lotions, Creams, Shampoos, Conditioners, Balms and many other diverse uses outside the Body Care Industry such as the Honey, Auto and Medical Industries
- Ideal for Soap, Candle, Body Care Industries
- All Tanks are 304 Stainless Steel, Cosmetic Grade and meets Organic Certification Requirements
- 7 Sizes to choose from
Imagine this: Your oils are already melted and at the right temperature. Your Lye Solution is ready to go and at the right temperature. Your Pot Tipper is positioned between the two tanks. Open up the ball valves on your Melting Tank and then on your Lye Tank. Within 10-20 minutes, most soap makers come to trace and are ready to pour 40 to 100+ pounds of soap into their Soap Molds.
Need help deciding which size you need to achieve certain production volumes? Put our expertise to work for you. We have been helping Soap Makers for the past 20 years. Contact us here
- Analog Thermostats. Temperature regulation for evenly controlled heat
- No Hot Spots to burn your ingredients
- Increase your Profit with Greater Production Efficiency
- Have entire day’s Base Oils melted and ready to go
- Pour many more molds in same 8 hours vs melting one batch oils at a time
- Easy to setup, clean, use, and maintain
- Water Inlet and Outlets make it easy to flush heated water
- Quickly cool your balms, lotion, creams, butters, etc for dispensing
Have no need to flush your water jacket? Then you may also use Food Grade Propylene Glycol (PPG) with Inhibitor. It takes a little longer to heat than water but it has better heat retention and evaporation is less of an issue. Allows for higher temps if required. An on-line source is: https://www.dudadiesel.com/search.php?query=propylene
Information: Jacketed Tanks are like a larger scale double boiler. They have an outer tank and an inner tank. The heated water melts the product in the inner tank. Cool water can also be added to the outer tank to quickly cool down your lotions. Jacketed Tanks are sometimes called Kettles, Vats, Water Bath Tanks.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty on Tanks*
Our Stainless Steel Jacketed Tanks are warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, acts of God, abuse, misuse, use other what it was originally intended.
Tank warranty is valid to the original purchaser only (non-transferable). Customer must return the defective product to our authorized warranty center. We will repair it or if we can't, we will replace it. Shipping is the customer's responsibility. Contact [email protected] for warranty information or to authorize a warranty return. No other warranties expressed or implied are valid.
**Warranty - Thermostats, Cords and Ball Valves are warranted for 180 days from the date of delivery.