Soap Oil & Wax Melting Tanks (NEW & IMPROVED!)
New & Improved
Stainless Steel Water Jacketed Tanks
(If out of stock, lead time is approximately 4-6 weeks)
Made in the USA for over 50 Years. Stainless Steel Jacketed Melting Tanks are Ideal for:
- Melting Base Soap Oils for Bar Soaps, Melt & Pour Bases, Candle Wax
- Making CBD Products, Liquid Soap, Lotions, Creams, Shampoos, Conditioners, Lip Balms, Body Balms, etc
- Tanks are used by Multiple Industries, including Soap & Body Care, Auto, Aviation, Medical, Laboratory, CBD, Food, Candle Making, Honey, and Cosmetic Industries, etc
- All Oil Heater/Wax Melting Tanks are 304 Stainless Steel, Cosmetic Grade, #4 Polished Steel and Can be Used for Organic Production
- Tanks have Sight Water Gauges to easily see your water level in the outer tank - Knowing Your Water Levels Keeps you from Blowing your Heater Element - Saves you $$ as well as Loss of Sales due to down time
- Tank Thermometer Reads Temperature of your Product in the Inner Tank. Easier to Monitor Temperature Sensitive Products
- Chromalox Heating Element & Thermostat, Superiorly made, in all aspects - for more information see Chromalox here.
- All Ports are Centrally Located so you Easily Access Everything you Need From the Front of Your Tank
- Sealed Thermostat Box
- Power On Indicator Light to View on/off Status from Across the Room
- UL/CSA Certification
Are you ready to take your soap making business to the next level? Build efficiency into your soapmaking processes with the right equipment. Imagine this: Your oils are melted and at the temperature you selected. Your Lye Solution is ready to go and at the right temperature. Your Pot Tipper is positioned between your Oil Heater Tank and your Lye Tank. Open up the ball valves on your Melting Tank and then on your Lye Tank to allow flow into your Pot Tipper (Mixing Pot). Within 5-15 minutes, most soap makers come to trace and are ready to pour 40 to 100+ pounds of soap into their Soap Molds. For most bars, this is easily 300+ for the double celled Manual Cutter Mold and 650 bars for the single celled Air Cutter Mold.
Need help deciding which size you need to achieve certain production volumes? Whether you wish to make 100 bars per week or several hundred thousand bars per week, we can help. We have been helping Soap Makers for the past 20 years. Contact us here
- Analog Thermostats. Temperature regulation for evenly controlled heat
- No Hot Spots to burn your ingredients
- Increase your Profit with Greater Production Efficiency
- Have entire day’s Base Oils melted and ready to go
- Pour many more molds in same 8 hours vs melting one batch oils at a time
- Depending upon the size of tank and the equipment you have, you can produce anywhere from a few hundred bars to 250,000 bars a week (1,000,000 bars a month)
- Easy to setup, clean, use, and maintain
- Water Inlet and Outlets make it easy to flush heated water
- Quickly cool your balms, lotion, creams, butters, etc for dispensing
- Know the Temperature of Your Product in the Inner Tank
Water Jacketed Tanks are like a larger scale double boiler. They have an outer tank and an inner tank. The heated water melts the product in the inner tank. Cool water can also be added to the outer tank to quickly cool down your lotions. Jacketed Tanks are sometimes called Kettles, Vats, Water Bath Tanks.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty on Tanks*
The Stainless Steel Jacketed Tanks are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, acts of God, abuse, misuse, use other what it was originally intended.
Tank warranty is valid to the original purchaser only (non-transferable). Customer must return the defective product to our authorized warranty center. We will repair it or if we can't, we will replace it. Shipping is the customer's responsibility. Contact [email protected] for warranty information or to authorize a warranty return. No other warranties expressed or implied are valid.
**Warranty - Thermostats, Cords and Ball Valves are warranted for 180 days from the date of delivery.