5 Gallon Table Top Filler/Bottler
This is the Ideal Filler to Bottle Your:
Liquid to Semi-Liquid Soap, Shampoos, Conditioners, Lotions,
Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Creams and other Similar Products
Used by Multiple Type Industries, including Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and of course, the Handcrafted Soap and Body Care Industry.
Accurately fill from a fraction of an ounce to a gallon into a wide range of container sizes and shapes. This Volumetric Filling System pays for Itself Very Quickly in Labor Savings.
Made in the USA, the Manufacturer has 30 Years Experience making Custom Filling Bottlers.
- 5 Gallon Table-Top Bottling (Filling) System
- Includes Auto Cycle Mode and Single Cycle Foot Pedal Control
- Custom Built to Fill Watery Thin Liquids to Thick Creams and Ointments
- Single Cylinder Volumetric System
- Adjustable Stroke Rate Control Valves
- Interchangeable Product Cylinders
- Six Cylinder Sizes Available - Ranging From 3/8” to 2”
- Fill Range from 0.6 to 8.7 Fluid Ounces in Single Strokes
- Accurate Fills with +/- ½ of 1% of Fill Weight
- Fill Rate Between 5 to 25 Containers per Minute
- Can Easily Fill 16 Ounces or Larger- Adjust Fill to 8 Ounces and Cycle Twice
- Used in Multiple Type Industries – Cosmetic, Soap, Body Care, Food, etc.
- Optional Adjustable Stainless Steel Pedestal with Casters Available
- All Metal Contact Parts are Stainless Steel
- 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Hopper
- Piston and Valve Spool are Typically Ertalyte Depending upon Application
- O’Rings and Gaskets are Typically Viton Depending upon Application
- Some Products require a Hardened Bore such as Abrasive Products (Scrubs)
- Alcohol Products may require Multi-piece Pistons with U-Cup Seals
- Pistons, O-Rings, Seals, Bores, Valve Housing Customized for Applications
- Connections between Hopper and Valve Spool, Cylinder and Valve Spool and Nozzle and Valve Spool are Quick Disconnect Clamps or Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Base is 19.5” x 9.5” and Weighs about 75 lbs
- Spare Parts Package consisting of Valve and Piston Seals, Quick Clamp, Gasket and Other Parts Deemed Necessary for 1 year Operation Included
- Pneumatically Operated with Air Compressor (Not Supplied) of 80 to 90 psi or about 3.5 cfm
- Containers, Product and Pertinent Information Required Prior to Final Quote
- Bottler will be Set-Up for your Primary Application
- Buyer may participate in Test Run of Buyer’s Product(s) and Inspection at Manufacturer’s Facility prior to Shipment (Buyer’s Expense)
All bottlers require customization to your products therefore they must be paid for outside of the cart.
We will contact you to complete your order once your order has been received or you may use the Contact Us button below.
Table Top Filler/Bottler (Model 5GTTF)