Our Drying Trays are used in:
Soap Curing, Bath Bomb Curing, Food Processing, Gummy Manufacturing, Candy Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Tablet Drying, Industrial, Agricultural, Hemp & Cannabis Drying, Herb Drying, Food Service, Scientific Laboratories, Medical, Fruit Dehydration, Root Drying, Brewery, Laboratories, Government, Military, Groceries, Meat Processing and many others.
Let us know your Industry as we offer many other trays that are not on our website. All Trays Constructed with Virgin Materials.
- Made in USA
- Maximize Use of Your Space – Stack These Trays
- Cure 1000 to 2000 bars in 16” x 32” of Floor Space
- Reduce Curing Time – Use Vented Trays
- Rack about 100 Bars Per Tray – or up to about 25 lbs. per Tray
- Heavy Duty, Tough, Durable, Vented Trays
- USDA, NSF & FDA Accepted Formulations
- Easy to Clean
- For Large Production, Stack on Pallets, Moves easily with Fork Lift or Pallet Jack
- Tray Dollies are Solid Trays with Wheels
Overall Length - 30.5" - - - 775 mm
Overall Width - 16.25" - - - 413 mm
Overall Height – 5.5” - - - 140 mm
Inside Length - 29.5" - - - 749 mm
Inside Width – 15.125" - - - 384 mm
Clearance Height From Tray to Tray: 4.8" (122 mm)
Weight: 5.5 lbs - Color: Warm White
Important Shipping Information
Boxes of Drying and Curing Trays and Dollies are shipped at a higher shipping rate than you may be expecting. This is due to what is called "Dimensional Weight" which is the amount of space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight. Ground Carriers charge the greater amount based on the dimensional weight or actual weight of the package. Just know that the shipping cost is a onetime investment in Quality Drying and Curing Trays. The Trays will never break from impact.